What the fuck should I even do for my birthday?
I was trying so hard to get my birthday off from work and now that I have it off, I’ve realized that I have absolutely no plans for it. Any ideas on what I should do?
1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most
if your boyfriend is your best friend, you’re doing it right.
if your boyfriend is your only friend, you’re doing it wrong.
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie